We at song.axomlive.com respect the intellectual property rights of others and take copyright infringement seriously. This DMCA page outlines our policies and procedures for handling claims of copyright infringement on our website.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been uploaded, copied, or posted on our website without your consent, please provide us with the following information in writing:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please send the written notice to our designated agent at [email protected].
Once we receive a valid DMCA notice, we will remove or disable access to the infringing material within 24 working hours. We may also terminate the accounts of repeat infringers.
Please note that we may share your DMCA notice, including your contact information, with the user who uploaded or posted the infringing material.
If you believe that the material you uploaded or posted on our website was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification, you may submit a counter-notification. The counter-notification must include the following information:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled;
- Your name, address, and telephone number, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located or, if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that you will accept service of process from the person who provided the DMCA notification or an agent of such person.
Please send the counter-notification to our designated agent at [email protected].
We will forward the counter-notification to the original complainant, and if they do not file a court action within 10 business days, we will restore the removed material or cease disabling access to it.
Please note that we may share your counter-notification, including your contact information, with the original complainant.
If you have any questions or concerns about our DMCA policy, please contact us at [email protected].